Arthur is the CEO and founder of Eurofiscus. He is mainly responsible for transfer pricing advisory.
Arthur is an expert on value chain analysis and tax business model engineering. Due to his extensive (in house) experience, he provides operational transfer pricing at the highest level. He has successfully designed and managed multiple SAP implementations of new business models. Arthur is an internationally recognized transfer pricing expert and a regular speaker on international transfer pricing seminars.
- Masters degree in tax law (Tilburg University, The Netherlands)
- PhD degree on an international study of the Agency Permanent Establishment (Maastricht University, The Netherlands)
- Executive leadership program Medtronic (Wharton Business School, Philadelphia, USA)
- Tax Assurance Executive Program (Nyenrode Business University, The Netherlands)
- Professional Services Leader Executive Program (Cambridge University, Churchill College, United Kingdom)
- Tax inspector Dutch Tax Authorities
- International Tax Manager Arthur Andersen
- Associate professor International Tax Law Maastricht University & Utrecht University
- Senior International Tax Manager Ernst & Young
- Senior International Tax Director Medtronic Inc.
- C-Suite Executive, Head of Tax, Legal & Strategy Lombard International Assurance Luxembourg
- Of-Counsel Partner Transfer Pricing Taxand Netherlands